Monday, October 02, 2006

Products, Painting, Philosophy and HTML

*** HTML ***

Good morning, my dears. I have spent most of them morning deeply embedded in numbers and letters as I try to make heads and tails of HTML code... I picked a new, less corporate-looking design for my blog this morning. I like this new template, but of course I wanted to add my own mark, so I am fiddling with colors and details. Learning by doing, that's my new motto, but I felt that I should say, "Excuse the mess," and "Thank you for your patience while this site is under renovation."

*** PRODUCTS ***

I also wanted to make a quick mention of some new products at CafePress featuring my designs (Again, you'll find most of the new items in the Graphics and Holiday Magic! sections of my store, but new artwork and photography products will follow shortly). These below are just a FEW of many products I have available in my store... go explore and see what else there is!

Circle Star Sweatshirt


Black Circle Heart T-Shirt


Metalmouth T-Shirt

Cactus Journal

Grand Canyon Greeting Cards

Colors of Christmas! Tote Bag


*** PAINTING ***

And not to worry, I haven't forgotten my little Etsy shop... more little quotation paintings coming soon. I am starting to think there is nothing so satisfying as seeing globs of paint everywhere, including all over me. It's a sign of a day well spent.


*** PHILOSOPHY***

And a few nice tidbits of wisdom for your day...

Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind. -- Samuel Johnson

To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in, and scramble through as well as we can. -- Sydney Smith


No comments: