Friday, September 29, 2006

Changes...

Welcome to those who have found there way here from the old blogspot address!

All of the entries in that blog have been moved to this address (And it was so easy, too. Praise be to Blogger).

As I posted at the old blog, I recently did some research and discovered that there is a registered trademark very similar to "Paint and Ink" that happens to be owned by none other than Disney. SO in the interest of avoiding trouble with The Great Big Company, not that there ever would be any but just in case, I have decided to rename my project radiogirl designs (or some spelling variant thereof). And in the interest of keeping things as tidy and organized as possible, I have created this new blog address (http://radiogirldesign.blogspot.com).

I will be working on formatting and design changes as time goes on.

I have also changed my Cafe Press site to http://www.cafepress.com/radiogirldesign.

In the meantime, my Etsy shop will stay the same, but I will be changing the look a bit, and will most likely change the user name/address eventually. It's not as easy with Etsy -- I'll have to start a whole new account and relist all of the items up there now. So it will be a little while before I get to it. I will post updates on any further changes in both blogs for a while, during the transition, but all fun content will now be here.

I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please email me at paintandink @ gmail . com if you have any questions.

(As for the new name, it comes from my pre-marriage initials: AMFM. I've used the nickname "radiogirl" in email addresses and other ways for a long time now, and I am so excited to incorporate it into this new adventure!)

No comments: