Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fun with Photos

My oh my, it felt good to get back to work yesterday. I played and played and played... uh, I mean worked and worked and worked.... and by the end of the day added a few new products to the Radiogirl Designs shop on Cafe Press.

I also redesigned the storefront, and divided the products by type instead of design, and I am very pleased. Now you can browse through The Paper Shop (with journals and cards), The Housewares Shop (clocks and coffee mugs, etc.), The Wearables Shop (including the "metalmouth" t-shirt my mom requested when she got her new braces), The Holiday Magic Shop (lots of Christmas goodies), and The Gift Shop (with cool aprons for cooks, bags for students, and magnets for the perfect stocking stuffers). Let me know what you think!

In the meantime, here's a glimpse of the new products:

The photo on these clocks actually features one of the Gerbera daisies from a little bouquet my mother brought me in the week before our wedding. They are my absolute favorite flower, and were the star flower of our wedding (on the invitations, the programs, the CDs, and in every bouquet). I am so excited about the way the different colors on these designs came out -- so bright and cheerful (I had planned on hanging one of the star clocks on my wall, but now I think I might pick one of these instead).



And I took this barn shot on the cover of this journal on the property of my aunt and uncle in the California desert. Of all the photographs I have ever taken, this is one of my favorites.


There will be more to come today, and all week long, so keep checking back! I can't wait to hear what you think!

No comments: