Friday, December 15, 2006

Auctions and Comments

For those who followed the story of the Kim family (story here and here), you can help by bidding on items at a benefit auction of art and craft items here.

For those who have tried posting comments on my blog(s) and haven't been able to, thank you for letting me know. I don't know what the issue is, but I am trying to find out more. For those who have accounts on the older version of Blogger, I found this:

Logging in with an old Blogger account to post a comment on the new Blogger is giving a “please try again later” error. Until we fix this, it may work to log in first at http://www.blogger.com/login.g, and then go to the comments page on the new version of Blogger in beta. — latest update on Thursday, December 14, 2006

but I know that others with Typepad have also had problems and I haven't been able to find anything about that. I apologize. In the meantime, anyone who wants to reach me via email can do so at radiogirldesign (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments: