Friday, April 24, 2009

Beautiful Things, Beautiful World



To be surrounded by beautiful things has much influence on the human creature; to make beautiful things has more.

It's Etsy Day! Spread the word!

If you'd like to surround yourself with beautiful things, there is no better place to start than Etsy, where you can find an incredible range of talented people making amazing things in a huge diversity of styles. Here are some things from my favorites:



Shop on Etsy, and your purchases can help artists and craftspeople from all over the world heal the global economy back up, one beautiful creation at a time.

And if you like to make beautiful things, you can sell them on Etsy and share your work with the world. Here's more information.

Etsy has changed my life in so many wonderful ways that I cannot quite put them into words, but I can say without reservation that I would not be making the art I do today without Etsy. If you'd like to browse my own artwork, here's a selection of my maps and illustrations:



Happy Shopping, Happy Making, Happy Travels

&

Happy Etsy Day!

No comments: