Thursday, June 26, 2008

Does That Run on Biodiesel?

I think I've found my next vehicle. I mean, really, who wouldn't want to own their very own submarine? The old version of the submarine ride at Disneyland was one of my favorite rides (with Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Haunted Mansion, later joined by Space Mountain. But I digress).



And, really, at only $699,000, it's not that expensive. Certainly less than a tall ship. Although, the main fuel for a tall sailing ship is a lot cheaper, at least until the powers that be find a way to start charging for wind (here in Chesapeake, we get a bill for the rain that falls each month).

Maybe I'll just have to get both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to say congrat for being the featured Etsy artist. The article is great.