Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Crazy Chicken


This is an official report of an El Pollo Loco sighting in Virginia Beach. It's not open yet, but Al told me he could smell the chicken cooking, and there was a sign that said "Employee training" on the door.

Dreams do come true.



(If you're not familiar with El Pollo Loco, it's a California fast food chain, and one of my favorite restaurants ever. I'm really not the biggest fan of chain restaurants, but California fast food ROCKS, and I'd rather eat at El Pollo Loco than a lot of the fancy schmancy restaurants I've encountered in my life. The food is so, so good. Right up there with In-N-Out Burger.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about this a few months ago! There are supposed to be a few of these sprouting up in our area.

Yay!

Now, if only we could convince In-N-Out to come to Virginia, and talk Trader Joe's into opening more stores in Tidewater ...

:)

Anonymous said...

crazy chicken? hahaha well aint that charming!