Saturday, October 08, 2011

Ghosts, Monsters, Witches and Ghouls...

Be careful to choose your direction wisely this Halloween...


My latest Wayfinding sign is available in the Interimaginational Institute Gift Shop as a poster (just right for your Halloween party decor!), on party invitations, on greeting cards, and on a trick-or-treat bag!


My Halloweenland map is also available on a number of products in the Holidays & Occasions section, and the original map is also available in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Hi Alison :) Since I am not on facebook any longer, I was wondering if there was an alternate blog you post to that you wouldn't mind me perusing to keep up with your ever present shenanigans and such :) I miss hearing what is up with you and would love to hear if there is another family type blog you write.