Friday, September 02, 2011

Hide Your OWN Treasure!

Just in time for International Talk Like a Pirate Day on September 19, I am so excited to offer my first pirate map printable coloring page, a treasure map where YOU get to hide the treasure yourself, and add in any details you like!

I've been planning to offer something like this for a long time, and I am very pleased with the way it turned out, and how great the map looks when printed from the PDF. I also had so much fun coloring with crayons for the first time in ages.

It's available in the Interimaginational Institute Etsy shop for purchase as a PDF download (delivered to your email address after purchase).

Perfect for kids, adults, teachers, adventurers, storytellers, doodlers and Talk Like a Pirate Day partiers!

Coming soon... a tutorial on making your own treasure map from scratch, as well as more treasure map and fairy tale map coloring pages. Watch this space! Or this one! Or this one!


ShimmeringShack said...

Great idea. I love these!

Kathy (a.k.a The Dreamy Giraffe) said...

That is SO freaking awesome!

paintandink said...

Thank you both so much!

jordi francesch said...

Charming. I got here looking for inspiration for my blog. I like maps, diagrams, which represent and especially how they can invent, create, draw, personal and imaginary worlds. Your articles are very educational. I think I'm going to your site with the feeling that my blog has many things to improve. Anyway I wanted to ask if I use images from this post on my blog. I live in Barcelona, Catalonia. Thank you and good luck.
jordi Francesch

paintandink said...

Jordi, you may use my images on your blog, provided you put a credit with my name (Alison Murray Whittington) and link back to my own blog. Thank you for asking! Your blog is beautiful, although I can't understand a word :)

jordi francesch said...

So I will. Thank you. I think any method that my blog is multilingual. Any suggestions?