Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Big News, or Why I've Been Absent From Blogging

I'm expecting.


I've been busy sleeping, eating, buying bigger clothes...did I mention sleeping and eating? Actually, I haven't been sleeping nearly as much as I would like to, but I've been eating plenty. I seem to be one of those women for whom the only cure for morning sickness is to eat more... all the time, actually.

Tomorrow will be 13 weeks, and our baby (aka The Blueberry) is due on June 7.

And I'm already turning around ideas for The Blueberry's first map in my head.

13 comments:

Amanda Conger said...

Congratulations! It's shaping up to be a good June for babies as another of my friends is due about that same time. :)

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!!!!! Congratulations - and all the best throughout the entire pregnancy! It's nice that The Blueberry will arrive before summer's heat. So exciting!

Kristin Aquariann said...

That is big news. Congratulations!! And how cute to call your baby The Blueberry. :D

Lauren said...

congrats! a beautiful landmark on the map of your life! :)

Misfit in Paradise said...

How wonderful for you!

laurie said...

Congrats! June 7 is my baby brothers birthday! Sounds like a good due date to me!

Catharina said...

Such happy news! Congratulations!

Rowena said...

Congratulations! Talk about new realms to map, welcome to motherhood. Enjoye the adventure.

Venus Writes said...

Wonderful news; congratulations!!!

Marissa said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news! Make sure you get plenty of rest :)

Tinker said...

Was stopping by to wish you merry Xmas & found this happy surprise! I'm just so Happy for you!!! Best wishes for happy holidays - and a wonderful New Year!!

paintandink said...

Thank you so much, everyone!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Congrats!! I did lots of sleeping also!! I love your new artwork.