Friday, July 21, 2006

Step Right Up and Get Yer Paintings!

I am delighted to announce the launch of my Etsy shop at paintandink.etsy.com!

Among others, you will find the following paintings for sale:

Circus Tents, 8" x 10", acrylic on canvas panel


Daisies, 8" x 10", acrylic on canvas panel


Little Fish, 8" x 10", acrylic on canvas panel


All of my paintings are backed with cardstock and have ribbon hangers attached so that you can either frame them or hang them directly on the wall.

And don't forget my Cafe Press shop at www.cafepress.com/paintandink, where you can also find printed products featuring my photography and other artwork.

Please stop in and look around, and feel free to let me know what you think at paintandink @ gmail . com. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: